At Non-League Bets we are dedicated to preserving your privacy when visiting and using our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, referral source, length of visit, number of page views and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Information gathered by cookies whilst you are on our website enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers and/or partners where appropriate. Such information will never identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- Administer the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services.
- To send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications on other products which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as changes that may affect our service.
- To contact you regarding matters involving a breach of our terms of conditions.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers or partners but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors and site traffic.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us.